THE KING JAMES BIBLE ONLY !! Exposing the false teachings of those purporting to be Christian's, exposing new false doctrines and practices,and sharing as much information on cults as possible.Including, Jehovah's Witnesses, roman catholicism,Islam,mormonism,christadelphians, Jesuits, Illuminati,i.e….The Whore of Babylon. Please send me posts to relevant articles, and useful websites. Thank You.
For more interesting information on the Catholic Church can be found in the Book Called ” The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Popes and the Papacy ” You can buy the book for cheap on Amazon.com or you can probably get at the Public Library, to borrow. It’s a real eye opener on the corruption of the leadership of the Roman Catholic, its Popes, Bishops, priests. The Roman Catholic Church’s: selling of salvation, bribing and buying their ecclesiastical offices, positions of power such as the office of Pope, living opulent lifestyles, and their sexual immorality
Quotes from the book ” The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Popes and the Papacy “ :
– Galileo was summoned before the Inquisition in an Rome and put on trail; he was shown the instruments of torture in a successful effort to persuade him to renounce his beliefs. (page 187)
– John XII who became pope at the tender age of 19, apparently still had some wild oats to sow. During his pontificate, the papal residence was derided as a brothel (page 51)
– Pope John XIX offered sufficiently large bribes to secure his election as Pope (page 51)
– The most notorious Pope Alexander VI, Born Rodgrigo Borgia…… a superb politician, but his many mistresses, his numerous illegitimate children, his boundless greed, his ruthlessness … (page 54)
– Pope came into office as a puppet of the emperor and empress….. he had acquired the papacy by underhanded means- namely, the seizure, persecution, and starvation to death of a legitimately elected predecessor (page 91)
– The indulgences that first drew Luther’s ire, for instance, were scraps of parchment purchased by his parishioners that had guaranteed not only their own deliverance from purgatory, but also the salvation of errant grandparents. Quite a bargain. (page 156)
As a former Roman Catholic, I was also surprised and shocked, that Roman Catholic Church’s official catechism for confirmation classes on the teaching Ten commandments they leave out God’s commandment “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them” It’s in the Bible though Exodus 20.
If you want more information on being a Christian, http://www.livingwaters.com has some good information, like the true and false conversion audio sermon. God Bless!
A campaign to serve and set people free.
My journey of Couture and Illustration
Art - Beauty - Books - Fashion - Lifestyle - Vintage
Sticking Up for the Bullied Movies
Turning My Everyday, Ordinary Life Into An Offering
Academic Inquiry into Popular Culture
Author & Speaker
Model village, miniature town and scaled-down city exploration
Island of the day before
Just another WordPress.com weblog
On the Road
How digital laws and policies affect the web design and development professions
A celebration of linguistic creativity
allied in nature, character, or properties
A tragical-comical-historical-pastoral webcomic by Ben Sawyer
I have no idea how that happened.
If this is midlife, I could live to be 120!
trivia | brain science | a series of intrigues
Photos/Musings of RI based photographer Caroline Goddard
The way you think it is may not be the way it is at all.
We do good things for kids!
Reporting from the caregiving trenches
For theatre and politics and flight and birdseed