THE KING JAMES BIBLE ONLY !! Exposing the false teachings of those purporting to be Christian's, exposing new false doctrines and practices,and sharing as much information on cults as possible.Including, Jehovahs Witnesses, roman catholicism,Islam,mormonism,christadelphians, Jesuits, Illuminati,i.e….The Whore of Babylon. Please send me posts to relevant articles, and useful websites. Thank You. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more interesting information on the Catholic Church can be found in the Book Called ” The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Popes and the Papacy ” You can buy the book for cheap on Amazon.com or you can probably get at the Public Library, to borrow. It’s a real eye opener on the corruption of the leadership of the Roman Catholic, its Popes, Bishops, priests. The Roman Catholic Church’s: selling of salvation, bribing and buying their ecclesiastical offices, positions of power such as the office of Pope, living opulent lifestyles, and their sexual immorality
Quotes from the book ” The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Popes and the Papacy “ :
– Galileo was summoned before the Inquisition in an Rome and put on trail; he was shown the instruments of torture in a successful effort to persuade him to renounce his beliefs. (page 187)
– John XII who became pope at the tender age of 19, apparently still had some wild oats to sow. During his pontificate, the papal residence was derided as a brothel (page 51)
– Pope John XIX offered sufficiently large bribes to secure his election as Pope (page 51)
– The most notorious Pope Alexander VI, Born Rodgrigo Borgia…… a superb politician, but his many mistresses, his numerous illegitimate children, his boundless greed, his ruthlessness … (page 54)
– Pope came into office as a puppet of the emperor and empress….. he had acquired the papacy by underhanded means- namely, the seizure, persecution, and starvation to death of a legitimately elected predecessor (page 91)
– The indulgences that first drew Luther’s ire, for instance, were scraps of parchment purchased by his parishioners that had guaranteed not only their own deliverance from purgatory, but also the salvation of errant grandparents. Quite a bargain. (page 156)
As a former Roman Catholic, I was also surprised and shocked, that Roman Catholic Church’s official catechism for confirmation classes on the teaching Ten commandments they leave out God’s commandment “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them” It’s in the Bible though Exodus 20.
If you want more information on being a Christian, http://www.livingwaters.com has some good information, like the true and false conversion audio sermon. God Bless!
I muse..... as I seek inner peace through Gratitude, Learning and Beauty.
I am irreverent but I am not irrelevant. Celebrating life as a gay nudist man! This is my nudecentric journal with a same gender loving, nonsexual perspective, the world through my eyes! Sometimes a Deaf worldview is added for variety!
Written by people in recovery for people in recovery
Dispelling truths about our favorite dynasty
Where sound can be touched, felt and seen.
Uplifting News 24/7
Resilience against adversity.
Now that physical abuse is in the limelight and punishable by law, abusers have resorted to more insidious forms of control. The effects are just as destructive, more enduring, and more difficult to overcome.
a personal walk with Christ
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” – William Casey, CIA Director 1981
An Observational WordPress.com site
Revelation is a socially & intellectually corrosive sham
WHAT KILLS YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER! ROMANS 8:13, 7:24-25 |AN IFB MINISTRY
We are not far from one another: there is a deep connection between spirit, animal, nature, humanity, clouds ....
Life death does end and each day dies with sleep.” ― Gerard Manley Hopkins,
thoughts from the forest
life's a draft
historiography for the masses
Notes from an ordinary [but sometimes unexpected] life
photography, writing and the spaces between
Early Irish Christianity and Early Medieval Ireland
The Official Weblog of J.R. LeMar
trans politics, too many books, a great deal of music, assorted ephemera.
From "Boys of Summer" to "Veeck As In Wreck" to "Bang the Drum Slowly" to "Ball Four" to "The Glory of Their Times", we love a good baseball book. This is the MLB.com official blog to discuss them.
Real. City. Life.