THE KING JAMES BIBLE ONLY !! Exposing the false teachings of those purporting to be Christian's, exposing new false doctrines and practices,and sharing as much information on cults as possible.Including, Jehovahs Witnesses, roman catholicism,Islam,mormonism,christadelphians, Jesuits, Illuminati,i.e….The Whore of Babylon. Please send me posts to relevant articles, and useful websites. Thank You. Email me: email@example.com
Roman Catholicism is Hindu
Roman Catholicism has many traditions and beliefs that are rooted in paganism. Here are points of similarity between Catholicism and Hinduism:
1. Hindus worship many gods and Catholics worship many saints, both with the burning of candles and incense before statues. Both use images, icons, music, and ritual prayers as means to create an atmosphere of worship. While Hindus chant ritual “mantras,” Catholics chant rosary prayers. Read about these practices being used in the Spiritual Formation movement
2. Both have extravagantly wealthy temples filled with statues and golden artifacts.
3. Both have a priesthood that acts as a intermediary between the people and God. Both look upon their respective priests as a separate caste, different from the laity. The concept of a “priesthood of all believers” is foreign to the practices of either religion.
4. Both believe that justification cannot be by faith alone—good deeds being absolutely necessary. Both believe that merit can be accumulated, and life deeds can cause advancement or demotion in the “next life.”
5. Both have a physical center for worshipers’ pilgrimages. For Catholics it is St. Peter’s in Rome, while Hindus travel many miles to the Ganges River. Both religions believe that pilgrimages to these holy places will result in merit for the worshiper.
6. Both believe in the effectiveness of “holy water” in various cleansing rites.
7. Both believe everyone needs “perfecting” before going to the ultimate reward. Catholics see time in purgatory as necessary to perfection of character, while Hindus believe that reincarnation will give the necessary steps towards perfection.
8. Both believe in the effectiveness of repeated offerings and sacrifices. Catholics believe the mass will effectively offer Christ again and again as a sacrifice for sins, while Hindus will present their gods with sacrifices and offerings of flowers.
9. Both religions have a strong belief that spiritual exercises will lift the worshiper out of the usual round of daily living, and will promote a mystic and superior understanding of existence. St. Ignatius is not really very different in his outlook on “spiritual exercises” than the Hindu mystic in his concentration on escaping this physical world and entering nirvana.
Of course it can be pointed out that Hinduism is polytheistic (worshiping many gods) while Catholicism is monotheistic (worshiping only one God). In practice, Catholicism encourages worshipers to see Mary and the saints as intermediaries between God and humanity. However, according to 1 Timothy 2:5 there is only one mediator between God and us (Jesus Christ), so when Catholics defer to saints as mediators they are putting those saints in the place of Jesus Christ, and in effect worshiping many gods.
Fortunately, Catholicism still has Jesus Christ and the basic Gospel as a foundation, so the sincere seeker can find salvation through Christ. But by adding so many traditions not grounded in God’s Word, the Roman Catholic institution buries the truth under many levels of false belief. As Professor Walter Veith observes in his bookTruth Matters, “Catholicism is the key to uniting Christianity with paganism and thus bringing about the final apostasy foretold in the book of Revelation.”i
A Woman Rides the Beast
I muse..... as I seek inner peace through Gratitude, Learning and Beauty.
I am irreverent but I am not irrelevant. Celebrating life as a gay nudist man! This is my nudecentric journal with a same gender loving, nonsexual perspective, the world through my eyes! Sometimes a Deaf worldview is added for variety!
Written by people in recovery for people in recovery
Dispelling truths about our favorite dynasty
Where sound can be touched, felt and seen.
Your One Stop Spot For Feel Good News Daily
Resilience against adversity.
Now that physical abuse is in the limelight and punishable by law, abusers have resorted to more insidious forms of control. The effects are just as destructive, more enduring, and more difficult to overcome.
a personal walk with Christ
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” – William Casey, CIA Director 1981
An Observational WordPress.com site
Revelation is a socially & intellectually corrosive sham
WHAT KILLS YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER! ROMANS 8:13, 7:24-25 |AN IFB MINISTRY
We are not far from one another: there is a deep connection between spirit, animal, nature, humanity, clouds ....
Life death does end and each day dies with sleep.” ― Gerard Manley Hopkins,
thoughts from the forest
life's a draft
historiography for the masses
Notes from an ordinary [but sometimes unexpected] life
photography, writing and the spaces between
Early Irish Christianity and Early Medieval Ireland
The Official Weblog of J.R. LeMar
trans politics, too many books, a great deal of music, assorted ephemera.
From "Boys of Summer" to "Veeck As In Wreck" to "Bang the Drum Slowly" to "Ball Four" to "The Glory of Their Times", we love a good baseball book. This is the MLB.com official blog to discuss them.
Real. City. Life.