THE KING JAMES BIBLE ONLY !! Exposing the false teachings of those purporting to be Christian's, exposing new false doctrines and practices,and sharing as much information on cults as possible.Including, Jehovahs Witnesses,roman catholicism,Islam,mormonism,christadelphians, Jesuits, Illuminati,i.e….The Whore of Babylon. Please send me posts to relevant articles, and useful websites. Thank You.
Roman Catholicism is Hindu
Roman Catholicism has many traditions and beliefs that are rooted in paganism. Here are points of similarity between Catholicism and Hinduism:
1. Hindus worship many gods and Catholics worship many saints, both with the burning of candles and incense before statues. Both use images, icons, music, and ritual prayers as means to create an atmosphere of worship. While Hindus chant ritual “mantras,” Catholics chant rosary prayers. Read about these practices being used in the Spiritual Formation movement
2. Both have extravagantly wealthy temples filled with statues and golden artifacts.
3. Both have a priesthood that acts as a intermediary between the people and God. Both look upon their respective priests as a separate caste, different from the laity. The concept of a “priesthood of all believers” is foreign to the practices of either religion.
4. Both believe that justification cannot be by faith alone—good deeds being absolutely necessary. Both believe that merit can be accumulated, and life deeds can cause advancement or demotion in the “next life.”
5. Both have a physical center for worshipers’ pilgrimages. For Catholics it is St. Peter’s in Rome, while Hindus travel many miles to the Ganges River. Both religions believe that pilgrimages to these holy places will result in merit for the worshiper.
6. Both believe in the effectiveness of “holy water” in various cleansing rites.
7. Both believe everyone needs “perfecting” before going to the ultimate reward. Catholics see time in purgatory as necessary to perfection of character, while Hindus believe that reincarnation will give the necessary steps towards perfection.
8. Both believe in the effectiveness of repeated offerings and sacrifices. Catholics believe the mass will effectively offer Christ again and again as a sacrifice for sins, while Hindus will present their gods with sacrifices and offerings of flowers.
9. Both religions have a strong belief that spiritual exercises will lift the worshiper out of the usual round of daily living, and will promote a mystic and superior understanding of existence. St. Ignatius is not really very different in his outlook on “spiritual exercises” than the Hindu mystic in his concentration on escaping this physical world and entering nirvana.
Of course it can be pointed out that Hinduism is polytheistic (worshiping many gods) while Catholicism is monotheistic (worshiping only one God). In practice, Catholicism encourages worshipers to see Mary and the saints as intermediaries between God and humanity. However, according to 1 Timothy 2:5 there is only one mediator between God and us (Jesus Christ), so when Catholics defer to saints as mediators they are putting those saints in the place of Jesus Christ, and in effect worshiping many gods.
Fortunately, Catholicism still has Jesus Christ and the basic Gospel as a foundation, so the sincere seeker can find salvation through Christ. But by adding so many traditions not grounded in God’s Word, the Roman Catholic institution buries the truth under many levels of false belief. As Professor Walter Veith observes in his bookTruth Matters, “Catholicism is the key to uniting Christianity with paganism and thus bringing about the final apostasy foretold in the book of Revelation.”i
A Woman Rides the Beast
"In Fer A Penny (In Fer A Pound)"
Landscape images of Texas and beyond by Derrick Birdsall
A literary blog
L'information déjantée, au Kärcher, et la liberté d'expression dans sa quintessence: "Mieux vaut mourir debout que de vivre à genoux" de Emiliano Zapata
Please leave a criteque of the photographs
Baseball. Baseball. And then a bit more baseball.
Every picture has a story to tell... verbally or silently.
Intuitive Coaching 101, reviews, tips for writers, photography...
Thoughtful analysis or bloviation? Your call.
just take the damn picture already!
An anomalous humanities blog
Photographs and Digital Pictures by Tobias M. Schiel
Tools Which Help Us Navigate Our Daily Lives
Where the Truth is Sometimes Stretched and Re-imagined
Blog on A COURSE IN MIRACLES and A COURSE OF LOVE. . .with Celia Hales
A platform for one lady's affairs.
Ito ang mga sarili kong ibig-sabihin.
An online community for Cooperative Baptists
Photography | Scotland
God is with is at all times, locations, & situations.
Reformational, Calvinistic, Puritan, Covenantal, Baptist
exposing the papal roman empire's covert global power structure & the mystery babylon new world order agenda
The official blog of the Green Bay Packers
Just another WordPress.com site